Having lived in Sacramento her entire life, Erin Stumpf can give you unique insight into Sacramento, CA real estate opportunities from a true native’s perspective. She grew up in the Citrus Heights and Orangevale areas and attended Casa Roble High School. Erin then went on to earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish with a minor in Ethnic Studies and then a Master’s Degree in Public Policy and Administration from California State University, Sacramento. She lived in Land Park during her early adult life, and she and her family now call the Arden area home.
Working with Dunnigan Realtors out of the Land Park office in Sacramento, she specializes in representing buyers and sellers with real estate transactions involving both new / tract and resale single family homes, condominiums, and 2-4 unit structures. Erin has successfully negotiated several short sales for her clients, and also has a breadth of knowledge and experience working with buyers to acquire bank-owned property (aka – Foreclosures, REO properties, etc.). Erin works with sellers and buyers that span all points of the spectrum – investors, developers, first-time homebuyers, etc, who all value her superior client counseling, negotiation skill, and assistance through the buying or selling process.
Erin has completed hundreds of hours of real estate education and has earned multiple “designations” including the SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), among others. She has closed hundreds of transactions in her 11 years in real estate. She has a full slate of resources and is ready to assist to make your transaction smooth and as stress-free as possible.
Erin focuses her attention on the homes for sale in the Sacramento and surrounding communities – especially Downtown / Midtown Sacramento, East Sacramento, Land Park, Curtis Park, Tahoe Park, Arden, Carmichael, Rosemont / College Greens, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Foothill Farms, Citrus Heights, Antelope, Pocket / Greenhaven, Elk Grove, West Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Lincoln, and Davis.
A few of Erin’s accomplishments include:
- Frequent media source in local and national real estate news stories
- Lyon Real Estate Sierra Oaks Office “Trooper of the Year” Award for 2007
- Lyon Real Estate “Executive Associate” Realtor in 2007
- Lyon Real Estate “Senior Executive Associate” Realtor in 2008-2009
- Top Honor, National Association of Realtors / Hewlett Packard Real Estate Technology Contest in 2009
- Honored by the SAR for “Outstanding Contribution toward Education” in 2009
- Honored by the SAR for “Outstanding Service in Association Activities” in 2010
- Appointed member of the California Association of Realtors Board of Directors, 2010 – 2018
- Elected member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors, 2011 – 2018
- Honored by the SAR with the “President’s Award” (given by SAR President Doug Covill) in 2011
- Sacramento Business Journal “40 Under 40” Finalist in 2011
- Life Member of the SAR Masters Club, 2007 – current
- Chair of the SAR Young Professionals Council 2010
- President of the SAR Masters Club 2012
- Honored by the SAR for “Outstanding Service in State Association Activities” in 2013
- CAR Don Beck Memorial Scholarship recipient in 2016
In her spare time, Erin enjoys spending time with her family, running, cycling, hiking, traveling, playing softball, drinking craft beer, and cheering for the San Francisco Giants. She is married to Greg Wilson, CEO of the Child Support Directors Association of California, and is step-mom to Patrick, a college student, and Cameron, a senior in high school. She also is dog-mom to two very adorable mini Australian Shepherds, Citra and Nugget.